donderdag, augustus 21, 2008

Nog meer positief nieuws over toernooi...

van onder naar boven lezen...

Hi Nico,

No worries - I had a great time - this was, for me, about the best
tournament that I've been to.

I did look for you on Monday to say goodbye and thanks but couldn't find
you.

We'll have a beer together that someday. Hope to see you next year if
not sooner.

Thanks to all the rest of the Lunas as well.

Cheers

Scoop

Nico Van Dyck wrote:
> Hi Scoop,
>
> I realised yesterday (when sorting out all the stuff I had brought
> home from the tournament on Monday night) that I forgot to give you a
> little souvenir from the tournament, in another way of saying thanks
> for helping out with the refereeing. And I forgot to mention the refs
> in general during the trophy ceremony...
>
> I will make up for it someday!
>
> Thanks again, mate. Hope you all got back safe and sound.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nico

Geen opmerkingen: