woensdag, augustus 20, 2008

Info over gekwetste Spielerin van Die Letzte Heldt

aus Hannover (vriendin van ons aller Bod):

Hiya Nico,
Just heard from Jorinna and she is safe and well,back in Hanover.Thanks very much for your offer of help mate.
Eventually got home,managed to camp in someone`s garden and lose my passport.Had a hard time at both sets of immigration,they cancelled my passport.I`ve just been sorting through my rucksack and guess what fell out?What a loser,always manage to fuck up and I didn`t even drink much this year!
Had a fantastic time,many thanks to you all for your hard work and the good ideas that always make your do special.
Feeling battered now,sure you are as well.Time for that hot bath.
OK,hope you`re ok,if I don`t see you kids before,see you in Stuttgart
And it burns,burns,burns
Bod
x

Geen opmerkingen: